Teams can register up to 1 August 2019 via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation is free, including lunch.
Rules for participation in Challenge the Cyber 2019:
- A team consists of a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 participants.
- Teams represent a (combination of) educational institution(s).*
- Teams have a team coach (f.e. a teacher) who is responsible for the team and makes decisions on their behalf. The team coach can not interfere with the challenge itself.
- A team may partly consist of players who are not of Dutch nationality.
- Team members follow an education at the relevant institution or have completed it in 2019.
- A team may select players who do not follow an education at the represented institution, provided that they are younger than 18 years old (minimal age is 14).
- Players with Dutch nationality indicate in advance whether they want to be eligible for the national team to be sent to the ECSC.**
* Individual applicants are first referred to their own educational institution. If it does not delegate a team, the organization can put together a team.
** See rules for selection criteria.